Travel Cards within Canada

The Alberta Regional Council of Carpenters and Allied Workers is a staunch proponent of utilizing Albertan workers first at the current time. However, from time to time we will require experienced members travelling from other Locals and Councils within Canada.

Please proceed to to register for the UBC Traveler Referral Program. 

Once you have been given a sequence number from signing up, please send an email to with a list of your skills, experience, and certifications to indicate your willingness to work in Alberta.