The next regularly scheduled monthly meeting for Local 1325 members on Wednesday, May 3 will be preceded by a Special Called Meeting. The Special Called Meeting is for the nomination of one (1) Trustee of the LU1325 Executive Board. The term is for three (3) years (July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2026). The meeting starts at 8 p.m.
- Nominations to be held in accordance with section 31 of the Constitution of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
- The Election shall be conducted as per the Constitution of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and will be by mail in ballot.
- Eligibility to nominate: A member must be in good standing of the Local Union at the time of nomination.
- Eligibility for nomination: In accordance with section 31 (D); must be a member of the UBC for two (2) years and one (1) year good standing of Local 1325.
- Eligibility to vote: in accordance with section 42 (J); one (1) year membership and in good standing at the time of voting.
- Election to be by “Mail-in-Ballot” only and ballots must be received no later than June 29, 2023.
The meeting can be attended in person at the Edmonton Hall (15210 123 Ave). Local 1325 members living and working in the Wood Buffalo Region may attend the meeting in person at Quality Hotel and Suites Quality Hotel & Conference Centre in Fort McMurray (424 Gregoire Drive).