First, the latest edition of the national Sisters in the Brotherhood newsletter is now available. To view the latest edition and the archive, click here.
The next ARCCAW Sisters in the Brotherhood meeting is scheduled for Saturday, May 14. ALL Alberta Regional Council members are welcome to attend, either in person at the Edmonton hall or remotely via Zoom. Members’ children are also welcome to attend in person at the hall.
Sisters in the Brotherhood meeting
Saturday, May 14 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
ARCCAW (15210 123 Avenue)
If you are interested in attending the meeting, either in person or via Zoom, please contact Emma Ash by email at email@example.com. Registrants will be provided with a Zoom link.
An initiative of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Sisters in the Brotherhood supports female members by providing assistance in obtaining craft training and leadership skills; by being advocates on women issues; and by mentoring new members and even potential members. It’s a great opportunity to meet and chat with other women working in your trade.
If you have other questions about Sisters in the Brotherhood, education or apprenticeship, please call Emma at 780-471-3200 Ext. 2102.
- This is a meeting for UBC members only. Non-union members are NOT allowed to attend, listen in, or view the meeting. Do NOT distribute the meeting invitation.
- You will NOT, in any form, record any portion of the meeting, or take screenshots of the Zoom video.
- Members attending the meeting, whether in person or online, will abide by the regular Union meeting rules and procedures.
- Members attending the meeting will be respectful to their brothers and sisters during the meeting and understand there is a zero-tolerance policy regarding discrimination, misconduct, or harassment in any form.
- Failure to comply can result in discipline and/or charges under the Constitution of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.