To Members of Local 1325:
The next regular meeting for members of Local 1325 is scheduled for Wednesday, May 4, 2022 starting at 8 p.m. The meeting can be attended in-person at the Edmonton hall or via Zoom.
Members of Local 1325 in good standing should have received the Zoom invitation by email. If you are a member of Local 1325 in good standing and did not receive a Zoom invitation, please confirm the following:
- Check your junk mail for emails from AlbertaCarpenters.com.
- Ensure emails from AlbertaCarpenters.com are added to your safe sender list.
- Ensure your email and contact information is up to date by calling our switchboard at 780-471-3200.
The Zoom registration deadline is Tuesday, May 3, 2022.
- This is a UBC Member Meeting and for Local 1325 members only. You must not share the Zoom link nor allow non-union members to attend, listen in, or view the meeting.
- You must abide by the regular Union meeting rules and procedures. Failure to do so can result in discipline and/or charges under the Constitution of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
- You must remain respectful to fellow members during the meeting and understand there is a zero-tolerance policy regarding discrimination, misconduct, or harassment in any form.
- You must not, in any form, record any portion of the meeting, or take screenshots of the Zoom video.
- We look forward to seeing members at the meeting.